Are you a solid HR Administrator/HR Assistant looking for the incredible opportunity to join an iconic entertainment company in London?
Handle are working with an exceptional and world renowned entertainment business who are looking for a switched on, meticulously organised and personable HR Assistant.
This is a phenomenal role for someone looking to broaden their HR experience in a dynamic environment based in beautiful central London offices and sat within a collaborative and highly experienced team. You will become an expert in your area and be the first point of contact for all employee queries.
Building strong relationships with employees from the outset, you will be responsible for the entire on-boarding process including preparing all paperwork for the employee life cycle from new starters through to leavers. You will support world class HR Business Partners with everything from employee changes to inductions and everything in between!
This role offers great exposure to how a larger, global HR team operate and you will be the first point of contact in a busy and diverse setting.
- Starter/Leaver Admin: draft contracts; enter new starters onto HRIS and excel; Right to Work checks; organise & conduct inductions; manage leaver process, e.g. exit paperwork.
- Compensation & Benefits: administer salary reviews; annual bonus scheme admin; Flexible Benefits admin; season ticket loans.
- Policy & Procedure: e.g. maternity/paternity/parental leave; liaise with Payroll.
- Org Charts: maintain & update organisational charts on a monthly basis with starters, leavers, and staff changes, and post on employee intranet.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a varied HR department
- First-class organisational skills
- Ability to use one's initiative
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in an HR role
- Excelled communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Experience using a HR system
If you thrive in an ever evolving and fast paced creative environment, this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.