Handle are excited to be working with a leading media organisation based in Central London to find their next HR Assistant!
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will provide proactive, comprehensive, and professional support to around 200 employees in the London office.
Our client is looking for an inquisitive, conscientious, and lively individual. In turn, you will be given the opportunity to progress and take on more responsibility once fully established in the role.
- Starter/Leaver Admin: draft contracts; enter new starters onto HRIS; Right to Work checks; organise & conduct inductions; manage leaver process, e.g. exit paperwork.
- Compensation & Benefits: administer salary reviews; annual bonus scheme admin; Flexible Benefits admin; season ticket loans.
- Policy & Procedure: e.g. maternity/paternity/parental leave; liaise with Payroll.
- Recruitment: coordinate interviews for candidates and liaise with hiring managers.
- Org Charts: maintain & update organisational charts on a monthly basis with starters, leavers, and staff changes, and post on employee intranet.
- Work Experience and Internship Programme: manage the entire process from handling applications to acquiring feedback from line managers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a busy and varied HR department
- First-class organisational skills
- Ability to use one's initiative
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in an HR role
- Excelled communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Experience using a HR system
Our client is keen for the chosen candidate to start in the role ASAP.
If you're immediately available, nearing the end of your contract, or serving out your notice period; please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.