Handle are excited to have partnered with a leading tech company that challenge the way we work and where the individual is at the heart of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Assistant looking to step into a permanent role to support an incredibly driven and passionate HR team with the employee lifecycle, HR initiatives and wider HR projects!
The company has an outstanding nurturing culture that will help sky rocket you in your career and working closely with two strong senior HR professionals, you will gain invaluable exposure across HR analytics, L&D and HR projects so there will never be a dull moment!
Taking full responsibility for the employee lifecycle, you will combine you previous HR experience, creativity, and innovative thinking to enhance the current HR offering and support the wider company.
They are looking for someone with solid HR Admin experience who is passionate about making improvements and putting their own stamp on processes from impactful onboarding to how the HR team track employee information and manage the HR inbox queries. If you are a self-starter with a solid foundation of HR experience looking for somewhere you can grow organically and progress significantly in the next 12-18 months then this is the role for you.
This is often a very fast paced environment so having great attention to detail and organisational skills will also be key!
- Prepare new starter documentation, contracts, offer letters, exit interviews, visa checks, maternity documentation
- Support on all benefit documentation (pension, PMI, Childcare Vouchers etc.)
- Maintain all trackers for work experience, temps, joiners, leavers, salary increases.
- Manage the HR database and HR inbox, managing low level queries and escalating to the HRBPs where necessary
- Support on ad-hoc company projects around engagement, culture, diversity & inclusion etc
- Process all employee changes, sending out paperwork where necessary and supporting the team with payroll administration
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched on, detail focused and ambitious individual who is looking for great mentors and a varied role that will help you grow into an exceptional HR generalist and develop with the business long term.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.