Are you an experienced HR Generalist looking to take the next step up in an innovative and exciting multi-media brand?
Handle are working with an iconic lifestyle brand looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to assist the Head of HR with an engaging and passionate client group based in central London.
You will act as the right hand to the Head of HR. Supporting three creative business areas you will take ownership on restructures, L&D plans and general support of all the management teams.
Our ideal candidate will be analytical and operational with the ability to support and advise managers in all areas of the business.
- Advice and assist all levels on policies and procedures.
- Assist the Head of HR with restructures, monthly reviews and training.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Support the Head of HR and HR Business Partners with implementing training programmes.
- Introducing innovative HR systems and policies.
- Ensuring ER issues are dealt with effectively by all managers and coaching when necessary.
- Oversee ad-hoc HR projects.
The environment is creative and multifaceted and you will be working with driven and hardworking individuals who are looking to make a difference educating the world, as well as provide exceptional products and experiences for consumers.
This is a varied and full on role, and will suit someone with strong HR Generalist experience looking for a challenge that will dramatically enhance their career.
If you have thorough knowledge of employment law and have a strong personality with the ability to present ideas and advice senior managers and stakeholders, this may be the next role for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.