Proud to be working with two market leading companies on a new opportunity for a credible change specialist HR Business Partner who will develop and implement a new joint venture and union of their two HR teams on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Based in the heart of Soho, we are looking for immediately available HR Business Partners who will oversee and develop HR strategy with the Recruitment, L&D and Reward Managers, utilising their experience and your own background in generalist HR to also coach and develop HR Advisors, thus ensuring the continued success and value the HR team has within the business.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for the implementation of the Joint Venture and working collaboratively with their counterpart in the other business, deliver on this project in line with the vision and direction from the senior leadership team.
Duties of this role will include:
- Accountability for all ER issues including management of the disciplinary and grievance process
- Outlining quality standards within HR to ensure all internal managers are supported on the handling of HR policies and procedures
- Lead on full process restructuring
- Project managing the Joint Venture, identifying risks and report your impact assessments to the senior team
- HR Ambassador to the wider business and joining organisation - developing HR Brand internal
Additional Projects will also include the implementation of a new HR system, a new benefits package and preservation of employee engagement and the People Team agenda.
This is a great opportunity for experienced HR Generalists looking to take on an exciting new project.
If you are immediately available, coming to the end of a contract and have the necessary experience, then please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.