Commercially focused HR Business Partner required to join this evolving, forward thinking brand at an exciting time. International business of around 2000 staff based in North London. They are looking for a high level of business acumen in the HR team, moving away from working tactically and really connecting strategically with the senior stakeholders in your business area.
With a broad generalist remit, you will partner with the senior team to advise and shape business decisions, with a focus on organisational design, developing high performance culture, strategic commercial focus and risk management capability.
- Broad based senior HR partnering expertise across Employee Relations, Talent and Development, Policies and Procedures design and implementation, Benefits and Reward, Organisational Design and Resource Planning
- Experience of leading and delivering special projects
- Ability to interpret business goals and objectives into HR Strategy
- Ability to build strong relationships and partner all levels within the business
You will be…
- A friendly and inspiring people manager who is a true team player
- Confident, professional and articulate
- Able to bring external ideas to ensure market leading HR activity takes place
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to client group needs
- Proactive, identifies and implements business focused people solutions
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.