Are you a lead HR Business Partner looking for a new challenge in the New Year? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a collaborative senior leadership team in a progressive company?
Handle is excited to have partnered with a hugely successful creative media agency to source their new HR Business Partner leading all HR for the London population c 140.
This is the perfect opportunity for a commercial and strategic thinking HR Manager to move into a HR team with the full backing of senior management and to have autonomy for the People & Culture Programme.
Building upon their established talent development strategy, you will be a passionate advocate of internal mobility, and encourage managers to sponsor an ongoing culture of progression and career advancement
In this business you must be a strong communicator, ready bring ideas and opportunities to the business to influence, shape and grow the HR function.
The successful candidate will have:
- proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- a broad generalist experience including employee relations, compensation, training and coaching
- passion to create an environment that inspires, people think outside the box and to do things differently
- experience working in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- an emphasis on relationship building, be a proactive team player commercial mind-set and approach
If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career, please apply and get in touch with us today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.