Commercially focused HR Business Partner required to join this evolving, forward thinking online brand at an exciting time. They are looking for a high level of business acumen in the HR team, connecting strategically with the senior stakeholders across a range of business areas providing strong commercial advice and building brilliant relationships.
You will have your finger on the pulse in terms of engagement levels within your internal client groups and you will play a key part in shaping and evolving the culture of these teams. You will be a true partner to your business areas.
People Business Partners are excellent communicators with an understanding for people sensitivities. Working in an international, fast paced environment, you will be open-minded with a collaborative and flexible mindset and someone who wants to make a difference.
Your broader role will involve supporting the Senior People Business Partner to execute on UK led projects as per the People strategy and plan.
This role will be a real broad generalist remit, you manage ER, advise on reward and benefits, performance management, engagement, L&D and onboarding.
Who You Are:
- Experience working within Head Office environment
- CIPD qualified
- Project focused with a creative approach to your work
- A real pride in quality of work and excellent written and communication skills
- Tenacity with a smile
- Pro-active and results driven
- Thrives in a high growth and fast paced environment
- Confidence using systems and Excel to build new reports
- A master of communication and able to build strong relationships at all levels
- Influencer and able to make a difference
- People Management experience
- Strong team player
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.