Handle Recruitment are working with an iconic market leading Entertainment Brand looking for an experienced HR Business Partner with a creative and collaborative approach to join them in support of their UK population.
This is an amazing opportunity for an accomplished HR Generalist with proven experience in managing the day to day needs of an exciting client group to step up into a more autonomous and strategic role.
In addition to the responsibilities below, you must be passionate about providing a commercial and collaborative HR Partnership to commercial and creative business leaders.
Key Responsibilities and characteristics:
- Providing commercially viable HR advice to their creative client group
- Leading on growth and organisational development for your client areas
- Proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- Strong Employee relations experience
- Commercial attitude and industry knowledge
- Proactive team player maintaining a real emphasis on relationship building.
This is an exciting business facing role and an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to take on more responsibility, if you are interested and would like to hear more information then please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.