Are you an HR professional looking for an opportunity to create and deliver a commercially driven HR strategy?
Handle Recruitment are searching for progressive and commercial HR Business Partners for a new opportunity in a leading entertainment business associated with the Music industry.
Playing a key strategic role, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of the HR business plan for c.250 people which will cover operational and strategic management of the HR life cycle as they go through a period of organisational review and redesign.
Working with an HR Advisor and HR Administrator you will be able to analyse real time HR and business data to identify positive and concerning trends and review this with leadership stakeholders. This will allow you to focus, not just on the generalist HR offering, but contribute to the continued growth and development of the business through change management initiatives, effective resource planning in collaboration with the senior leadership team.
Strong stakeholder management is crucial to the success of this role and so we're looking for applicants with previous business partnering experience in a professional, yet creative industry or environment.
- Providing commercially viable HR advice to their creative client group
- Leading on growth and organisational development for your client areas
- Proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- Strong Employee relations experience
- Coaching manager capability to improve continuity and efficiency
- Commercial attitude and industry knowledge
- Proactive team player maintaining a real emphasis on relationship building
To be eligible for the role you must either be immediately available or on short notice, and able to take on this new permanent opportunity in June.
If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career - please get in touch today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.