Are you an experienced HR Generalist looking to take the next step up in an exciting multi-media brand?
Handle are working with a celebrity lifestyle brand on a 14 month maternity contract starting in the New Year.
Joining a small and collaborative HR team you will work with another HRBP to share the delivery of a commercial HR strategy for c.120 people based in London.
You will be working with a creative and diverse client group committed to the production of engaging and entertaining content therefore coming from a similar industry would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- Strong Employee Relations experience, exposure to acquisitions, TUPE, redundancy and on boarding
- Leading on growth and organisational development for your client areas
- Commercial attitude and industry
- Proactive team player maintaining a real emphasis on relationship building
Our ideal candidate will be analytical and operational with the ability to support and advise managers in all areas of the business.
In addition to being a Generalist HRBP you must be able to show previous experience managing projects from start to finish.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.