Are you an experienced HR Advisor seeking a challenging next-step move with one of the world's most recognisable multimedia brands? Our client is looking for a bright, ambitious and engaging individual to take on a brand new HR Business Partner role. Sound like you? Read on to find out more...
Reporting into the HR Manager and working alongside a team of 5, you will be responsible for proactively leading all aspects of generalist HR support for employees within the UK specified business area. You will also be systems-focused and lead on all aspects of HR system maintenance and data processing.
What will you be doing?
- Client group management: Advise on all People-related plans and change management implications; talent management; engagement; performance management; training & development; managing key stakeholders and working as a partner to managers to support business aims.
- Systems: Ensure SAP is maintained; create monthly org charts; partner with the HR Admin to complete user testing for SAP; work very closely with payroll; support the annual pay process.
- Recruitment: Focal point of growth within your client group so must ensure the process is delivered to a first class standard for both candidates and hiring managers; partnering with line managers to gain quality info for a role; utilise market-relevant sourcing channels.
- Talent management: Working closely with managers to drive retention and development of employees; support and implement global training initiatives in line with business ethos.
- ER: focus on performance management; conduct all exit interviews with leavers.
What do you need?
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in HR within a TV/broadcasting organisation, or tech/e-commerce/media environments.
- You must have a keen interest in system management. Previous experience using SAP is highly desirable.
- Experience at managing multiple vacancies at any given time.
- Strong ER and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Passion for the brand you work for
- Proven longevity on your CV
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for those looking to accelerate their HR career and take on an HR Business Partner role with real autonomy.
Please apply ASAP if this sounds like the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.