Are you an experienced and driven HR generalist seeking a highly challenging role within one of world's largest TV, Film and Production companies? Handle are working with an incredibly successful global content company to find a first-class HR Business Partner to join a strongly talent-led business in providing strategic support across the organisation.
The chosen candidate will join a 13 person-strong HR team, reporting into the Group HR Director and receiving support from an HR Advisor. You will provide generalist HR support to a client group of 700+ freelancers on an international scale.
- L&D: Review the current learning & training programmes and adjust appropriately to align with business priorities, goals and initiatives; support the rotation and progression of talent across the business; evolve the existing performance culture with open and honest feedback.
- Talent: Forge close relationships with senior managers across the business to identify future talent requirements and develop succession plans; maintain key relationships with external providers to attract strong talent to the business; ensure strong recruitment processes are in place through coaching and advising managers.
- ER: Coaching and providing advice to managers for all aspects of ER.
- Salary & Benefits: Oversee annual salary review and bonuses; oversee the team to ensure payroll admin and all contractual admin is processed to the required standard.
- Projects: e.g. Talent programmes, L&D initiatives, internships, long-term strategic change.
The ideal candidate will be...
- A strong HR generalist, with focus on talent initiatives
- Experienced working in a corporate, structured environment, with commercial acumen
- A first-class relationship builder with excellent stakeholder management and gravitas throughout all levels of a business
- Graduate calibre
- CIPD qualified: sound employment law and ER knowledge
- Motivated, ambitious and positive in their approach; consistently seeking personal and organisational improvement
- Experienced in working with stakeholders across an international region (desirable)
If you want to work for a fantastic global production business in a well-established and driven HR team, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.