Handle have partnered with a phenomenal multimedia company in London who are looking for a progressive HR Business Partner to come on board.
Supporting the UK population and multiple business areas, you will be happy doing a mix of strategic work as well as being hands-on.
Reporting into an incredible HR Director, you will ensure the company vision and culture are represented at all times. Ensuring that the company's exceptional culture and values are channelled in the HR approach and wider initiatives, you will support the business to deliver key projects around values, talent development, culture, engagement, diversity & inclusion (to name a few!)
Being adaptable in your approach will be key, as well as coming into the role with significant experience working in complex business structures and partnering with a variety of senior stakeholders. You will partner with multiple business areas with very different demographics and ways of working. Your business areas will include very technical functions, as well as really creative and reactive business areas. Therefore, you will need to be diverse in your approach and know how to build relationships with key stakeholders.
Acting as a mentor, you will coach and nurture the wider team, lead on any change management projects that come up along the way within your business areas and will manage any escalated and complex ER issues that arise.
- Performance management - coach managers on all performance issues, advise them on the most efficient process, as well as best practice.
- L&D/Talent development - create and implement the training and development agenda, working strategically with the HRBPs and HR D to identify areas of improvement and coming with new ideas
- Succession planning, deal with complex disciplinary and grievance casework,
- Change management - TUPE transfers, mergers, acquisitions, restructures
- Craft business and people solutions, as well as devise exciting and impactful projects
If you are a progressive HR Business Partner looking to go into a high energy, high impact role - apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.