Handle are working with one of the largest sports organisations in the UK to find an experienced generalist HR Business Partner with focus on design and implementation of the HR "People Strategy", promoting brilliant culture, performance and leadership.
Reporting to the Senior HRBP, the HRBP will support on all aspects of the business's approach to effective People management.
- Providing first line support to directors, senior management and staff within designated business areas;
- Delivering strategy and advice on all levels of People management;
- Supporting and working alongside the HR Director on various projects;
- Line management responsibilities for the HR Assistant;
- Acting as an ambassador for the best interests of the organisation.
- Recruitment and selection processes
- Managing all aspects of ER including performance management;
- Change management;
- Managing talent including succession and capability planning;
- Creating and aligning new organisational structures to the overall strategy;
- Direct line management responsibility for HR professionals.
- Commercial acumen;
- An effective team member willing to take on extra responsibilities where required;
- Strong influencing skills;
- Continuous commitment to one's professional and personal development;
- An interest in sport
If you're ready to take on this challenging role, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.