Are you an experienced HR Advisor keen to gain exposure to a variety of creative businesses? Are you able to work flexibility and independently?
Handle are working with a small, unique HR Consultancy to find an Advisory-level candidate to take on a mat leave FTC until March 2017.
Our client specialises in HR for the creative industries, namely small to medium-sized businesses. They help their clients to build cultures that empower people, facilitating in attracting and retaining the best talent, and supporting business growth as a whole.
As an HR Consultant (Advisor), you will be the first point of contact for all day-to-day HR queries. You will deliver effective, commercially-driven solutions, ensuring your clients receive a first-class experience every time.
The role lends itself to a very flexible working arrangement. You will occasionally meet with the team but generally get to choose how you work, whether that be at one of their office spaces in Central London, or from a remote location.
What will you be doing in the role?
- L&D: Advise clients on on-boarding best-practice; identify and facilitate improvements to the induction process; implement appraisal systems in line with client business goals.
- People & Performance Management: Provide support to the Senior HR Consultant on all ER; advice on performance management throughout the probationary period.
- Recruitment & Selection: Advise clients on recruitment best practice; create terms for recruiters to sign up on behalf of clients; provide interview support where required.
- HR Policies & Procedures: Provide advice on HR practices, systems, policies, procedures & legislation; implementation of HR systems where required; create and update Employee Handbooks.
- Compensation & Benefits: Provide advice & offer appropriate solutions; provide insight to clients around best practice salary bench-marking processes and benefits packages.
What type of person are they looking for?
- A self-starter; able to undertake HR procedures without close instruction.
- An individual able to utilise their time efficiently without supervision.
- An effective communicator, able to adapt to different environments.
- An individual with genuine interest in the creative industries.
- Someone familiar with working for a fast-paced and challenging organisation.
- Ideally degree and/or CIPD qualified.
This kind of role doesn't come up often, so please apply now if you'd love to work as an HR Consultant until next Spring!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.