Handle are working with an iconic and world renowned cosmetics brand to find an exceptional HR Coordinator to join them as they continue to grow.
This is a brand new role to join the HR team supporting c.180 employees across the UK and Ireland - this brand are at the forefront of the cosmetics industry and are innovators of the luxury beauty market. They have clear growth plans as well as strong values and a friendly, warm and passionate culture with a family feel to it.
In this role you will support two senior members of the HR team with everything from the employee lifecycle, to recruitment all the way through to payroll admin and wider and exciting HR projects.
You must be a strong HR Administrator/HR Assistant ready to step up into a HR Coordinator level role with a broad generalist remit as you will be supporting a creative and passionate workforce in a very fast paced environment.
This is a phenomenal role for someone looking to step-up and broaden their HR experience and knowledge in a dynamic and ever-changing environment based in beautiful central London offices.
Building strong relationships from the outset, you will be the first point of contact for employees of all levels so you must be confident and adaptable in your approach.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Update HR database
- Maintain accurate employee records
- Run monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Handle all employee queries and act as first point of contact
- Solution orientated with an appetite to improve processes.
- Ownership of probationary period, sickness and absence trackers and processing employee benefits
- Assist the HR Advisor with ER issues and junior advisory support
- Help coordinate company appraisals and assist with any ad-hoc duties.
- Work on wider L&D initiatives, training schemes and wider company projects
If you thrive in an ever evolving and fast paced creative environment and want a broad generalist remit then this is the role for you - you must be ready to hit the ground running!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.