Are you an ambitious HR Coordinator looking for your next opportunity to support a creative and people focused business? Are you project focused and keen to put your own stamp on a role and have real impact in an organisation?
Handle are excited to be working closely with a fantastic and well-recognised Creative company who are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive HR Coordinator to support the HR team based in Central London.
This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate individual looking for the next step in their HR career in which you will be able to come in and take ownership of all HR administration duties and provide support to new and exciting projects for the company.
This is a fast paced, dynamic team who thrive on success and will help you grow and develop within a vibrant environment.
To be successful, you'll display strong administrative skills, have a positive attitude and be driven to succeed!
What will you be doing?
- Managing all starter and leaver paperwork
- Ensuring all references (employment, mortgage etc.), incoming and outgoing, are obtained/sent
- Organising induction plans for new starters
- Managing maternity and paternity processes
- Updating structure charts and organising monthly structure chart packs for the HR team
- Maintaining holiday and absence system
- Diary coordination - holiday, department moves
- Keep up to date with policies and procedures
- Conducting exit interviews
- Understand, process and manage all employee benefits
- Processing pay reviews, with the support of the HR Business Partner
- Ensuring that monthly payroll changes are managed accurately, as well as resolving day to day payroll queries
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.