Handle are excited to have partnered with a leading and iconic entertainment company where the individual is at the heart of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Assistant looking to step into a permanent global HR Coordinator role to support an extremely credible senior HR professional with the employee lifecycle, HR initiatives, reporting and data analytics and wider HR projects!
To be successful in this role you must have really strong analytical experience and have previous experience collecting data, analysing it and reporting it back to the business. E.g. looking at the benefits package or training initiatives, running reports on how effective they are and presenting this back to your manager in a creative and coherent way. Having strong excel skills is also a must (pivot tables, v lookups etc!
The company has an outstanding nurturing culture that will help sky rocket you in your career and working closely with an incredible senior HR professional, you will gain invaluable exposure across benefits, L&D and HR projects on a global scale so there will never be a dull moment!
Taking full responsibility for the employee lifecycle, you will combine you previous HR experience, creativity, and innovative thinking to enhance the current HR offering and support the wider company.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong foundation of HR knowledge and is looking to build on this by getting a large amount of exposure on a much broader scale.
A major benefit of working alongside a senior HR professional who is happy to coach and support you to take on more and more responsibility as you grow is that you will be able to get involved in projects around learning and development, employee engagement & culture, performance development initiatives, salary and appraisal reviews, benefits, ER matters and much more!
This is often a very fast paced environment so having great attention to detail and organisational skills will also be key!
- Prepare new starter documentation, contracts, offer letters, exit interviews, visa checks
- Provide key reports and data insights to the business to support HR projects
- Support on all benefit documentation (pension, PMI, Childcare Vouchers etc.)
- Maintain all trackers for work experience, temps, joiners, leavers.
- Manage the HR database and the e-learning portal
- Support on ad-hoc company projects around engagement, culture, diversity & inclusion etc
- Process all employee changes, sending out paperwork where necessary and supporting the team with ER cases, L&D initiatives and wider HR projects.
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched on, detail focused and ambitious individual who is looking for a great mentor and a varied role that will help you grow into an exceptional HR generalist and develop with the business long term.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.