Handle are excited to be working with an incredible fashion company who are on the lookout for a solid HR Coordinator to come on board and support their head office population of c.220 employees.
This is an initial 2 month FTC with the view to go perm and is a great opportunity to step up from a HR Administrator/HR assistant position and to continue developing in your career.
Sat in a team of 6 and reporting into the HR Business Partner, you will be surrounded by a nurturing and really lovely team who will ensure you continue to build on your skillset and get broad exposure to wider HR projects!
Taking full responsibility for the administration and coordination of the employee life cycle, the successful candidate will combine their previous HR experience, creativity, and innovative thinking to enhance the current HR offering and support the wider HR team.
- Provide first line support for HR and employee queries.
- Ensure personnel records and the HR system is kept up to date and accurate.
- Complete HR documentation including offer letters, contracts and passport etc.
- Process both starters and leavers while also being responsible for checking all visas and references.
- Monitor and manage all annual leave requests, absence and lateness records.
- Assist with recruitment, including screening CVs and posting job adverts on select job boards.
- Ensure all employee appraisals and probationary reviews are completed by set deadlines.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has previous experience as a HR Assistant/ HR Administrator who is looking to build on this by getting a large amount of exposure on a much broader scale working alongside a phenomenal HR team.
If you are a proactive, confident individual who thrives in a high pressured and fast paced environment and is seeking more responsibility and exposure, this may be the next exciting role for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.