Handle are working with one of London's most iconic fashion designers to find an immediately available HR Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
In this role you will support a senior member of the HR team with everything from HR administration to junior advisory support on ER issues so this is the perfect transition role for someone looking for that next step up!
You must be immediately available and have an interest in the luxury fashion industry as you will be supporting a creative and passionate workforce.
This is a phenomenal role for someone looking to step-up and broaden their HR experience and knowledge in a dynamic and ever-changing environment based in beautiful central London offices.
Building strong relationships from the outset, you will be the first point of contact for employees of all levels so you must be confident and adaptable in your approach.
You will be the first point of contact for payroll, benefits and recruitment in a busy and diverse setting so attention to detail is key.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Update HR database
- Maintain accurate employee records
- Run monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Handle all employee queries and act as first point of contact
- Solution orientated with an appetite to improve processes.
- Ownership of probationary period, sickness and absence trackers and processing employee benefits
- Assist with ER issues and junior advisory support
- Coordinate company appraisals and assist with any ad-hoc duties.
- Work with L&D on initiatives, training schemes and wider company projects
If you thrive in an ever evolving and fast paced creative environment and want a broad generalist remit then this is the role for you - you must be immediately available and ready to hit the ground running!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.