Are you a self-motivated and confident HR Coordinator seeking an exciting opportunity to build upon your HR experience within a fast paced e-commerce environment?
Handle are working with a Global E-Commerce brand currently seeking an exceptional HR Coordinator to support a fast growth company as they are eager to expand their collaborative HR team.
Taking full responsibility for the administration and coordination of the employee life cycle, the successful candidate will combine their previous HR experience, creativity, and innovative thinking to enhance the current HR offering and support the HR team.
You will have strong attention to detail and used to working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment. The successful candidate will also be eligible for an annual company bonus!
- Provide first line support for HR and employee queries.
- Ensure personnel records and the HR system is kept up to date and accurate.
- Complete HR documentation including offer letters, contracts, variation letters.
- Process both starters and leavers while also being responsible for checking all visas and references.
- Monitor and manage all annual leave requests, absence and lateness records.
- Assist with recruitment, including screening CVs and creating job specifications.
- Prepare monthly pension reports ensuring the company complies with the auto-enrolment pension legislation.
- Ensure all employee appraisals and probationary reviews are completed by set deadlines.
- Filing and maintenance of employee records and the HR database.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong foundation of HR knowledge and experience who is looking to build on this by getting a large amount of exposure on a much broader scale working alongside a senior management team.
Our client is keen for the chosen candidate to start in the role ASAP. If you're immediately available, nearing the end of your contract, or serving out your notice period; please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
If you are a proactive, confident individual who thrives in a high pressured and fast paced environment and is seeking more responsibility and exposure, this is the next exciting role you are looking for.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.