Handle are excited to be partnering with a well-known global media company who are looking for a strong HR Coordinator to join their close-knit team on an initial 3 month FTC.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a global media organisation based in beautiful offices in Central London and gain invaluable experience in a recognisable and prominent media company.
It is a great time to join the business as they are currently going through an exciting period of growth and are keen to bring someone on board who can get stuck in straight away and work closely with the senior HR professionals in the team.
Our client is seeking a HR professional with a strong generalist background to manage all aspects of HR as well as to support and work on key projects within the business. You will be the first point of contact for general queries across the company and will provide vital support to the rest of the HR team.
You must be immediately available and have a pro-active attitude as you will be joining a collaborative team in a very fast paced environment.
- Starter/Leaver Admin - drafting contracts, preparing offer packs, reference requests, regular inductions for new starters, and general on/off-boarding support
- Maintaining HR Database - updating system with any changes to employee information, e.g. new starters, promotions, internal transfers, and leavers
- Recruitment - assisting with recruitment needs on both junior and mid-senior level roles which will include interview scheduling and posting of the job ads.
- Training - training coordination when required
- Benefits - managing all admin for company benefits and updating benefit provider with up-to-date employee information
- ER - support on ER cases by note taking, assisting with investigations and providing outcome documentation and letters
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior HR professional to gain experience in a brilliant team within an internationally-renowned media business. If you are passionate about the media world and are an inquisitive self-starter, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.