We are excited to be partnering with a well-known media company who are looking for a strong HR Coordinator to join their close-knit team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become part of a global media organisation based in beautiful offices in Central London. It is a great time to join the business as they are currently going through an exciting period of growth and are keen to bring someone on board who they can help develop and support throughout your career long term!
Our client is seeking a HR professional with a strong generalist background to manage all aspects of HR administration as well as to work on key projects within the business. You will be the first point of contact for general queries across the company and will provide vital support to the rest of the HR team.
- Starter/Leaver Admin - drafting contracts, preparing offer packs, reference requests, regular inductions for new starters, and general on/off-boarding support
- Maintaining HR Database - updating system with any changes to employee information, e.g. new starters, promotions, internal transfers, and leavers
- Recruitment - assisting with recruitment needs on both junior and mid-senior level roles which will include interview scheduling and posting of the job ads.
- Training - training coordination when required
- Benefits - managing all admin for company benefits and updating benefit provider with up-to-date employee information
- Payroll - working with Payroll Manager to complete monthly payroll checks
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a junior HR professional to gain experience in a brilliant team within an internationally-renowned media business. If you are passionate about the media world and are an inquisitive self-starter, apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.