Are you an ambitious HR Assistant looking to step up in your career? Would you love the opportunity to join a progressive, innovative production company?
Handle are excited to have partnered with a fast-paced, creative production company where the individual is at the heart of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Assistant looking to step into a permanent HR Coordinator role to support two extremely credible senior HR professionals with the employee lifecycle, HR initiatives, reporting and data analytics and wider HR projects!
To be successful in this role you must have really strong HR admin experience and have previous experience working in a broad generalist HR role.
The company has an outstanding nurturing culture that will help sky rocket you in your career and working closely with an incredible senior HR professional, you will gain invaluable exposure across benefits, L&D, payroll admin and HR projects on a large scale so there will never be a dull moment!
Taking full responsibility for the employee lifecycle, you will combine you previous HR experience, creativity, and innovative thinking to enhance the current HR offering and support the wider company.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong foundation of HR knowledge, at least 12-18 months HR experience and looking to build on this by getting a large amount of exposure on a much broader scale.
A major benefit of working alongside two senior HR professionals who are happy to coach and support you to take on more and more responsibility as you grow is that you will be able to get involved in projects around learning and development, employee engagement & culture, performance development initiatives, salary and appraisal reviews, benefits, ER matters and much more!
This is often a very fast paced environment so having great attention to detail and organisational skills will also be key!
- Prepare new starter documentation, contracts, offer letters, exit interviews, visa checks
- Provide key reports and data insights to the business to support HR projects
- Support on all benefit documentation (pension, PMI, Childcare Vouchers etc.)
- Maintain all trackers for work experience, temps, joiners, leavers.
- Manage the HR database and the e-learning portal
- Support on ad-hoc company projects around engagement, culture, diversity & inclusion etc
- Process all employee changes, sending out paperwork where necessary and supporting the team with employee queries, L&D initiatives and wider HR projects.
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
This is an amazing opportunity for a switched on, detail focused and ambitious individual who is looking for great mentors and a varied role that will help you grow into an exceptional HR generalist and develop with the business long term.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.