Are you a strong HR Coordinator/Advisor who would love the opportunity to do a part-time stand-alone HR role and build on your experience?
Handle are working with a global publishing brand who are looking for an incredible HR professional to come on board in a stand-alone role that can be made your own.
Based in beautiful offices in Central London, you will process all new starters and leavers while handling all HR queries efficiently and effectively for the 90 employees in their London office.
- Liaise with the Head of Financial Accounting for all payroll changes
- Act as an integral member of the wider company whilst representing HR in a generalist capacity
- Ensure performance management and training needs are addressed
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Be the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Ad-hoc project work relating to employee engagement, benefits administration and streamlining recruitment processes
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious HR Coordinator/Advisor with great experience to take full ownership of the HR function for an award-winning and iconic brand.
If you are a driven and diligent HR Professional looking for your next challenge in a part-time role, please get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.