Are you a data driven Compensation & Benefits Analyst looking for your next contract role? Are you highly skilled at working with excel and SAP? I am looking to speak with driven HR Analysts/C&B specialists for an 8 month contract with a global media business.
This role sits within the Head Office function of this leading media agency based in Chiswick, West London. This is very much a project orientated role, and will be responsible for collecting, consolidating and analysing key HR data to help inform senior management. The role provides analytical support to the C&B manager for the LATAM & EMEA regions. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Reward programs in support of the business strategies.
The ideal candidate will have advanced excel skills, the ability to extract, manipulate, analyse and present data that provides insight and be exceptionally organised.
* Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs. Conducts data modelling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
* Translates analysis into creative PowerPoints and dashboards. Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate HR and managers on C&B initiatives.
* Develops engaging communication materials to educate employees about C&B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
* Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
* Supports International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
* Supports sales incentive plan management by coordinating across C&B, HR and finance to create target statements, calculate payments and create communication tools.
If this is starting to sound like you, please do get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.