Are you a data driven HR analyst looking for your next contract role? Are you highly skilled at working with excel? I am looking to speak with driven HR Analysts, or HR Generalists with a strong specialism in data for this 3-6 month FTC.
This role sits within the Head Office function of this leading media agency based in Central London. This is very much a project orientated role, and will be responsible for collecting, consolidating and analysing key HR data to help inform senior management and the HR agenda transformation. The business currently work with HRIS system Talentry, and are looking for a data driven candidate who is confident with analysing raw data, from multiple systems across WPP globally.
The ideal candidate will have advanced excel skills, the ability to extract, manipulate, analyse and present data that provides insight and be exceptionally organised.
- Collect and consolidate data from multiple business locations and systems across the globe
- Lead on setting standards for HR admin team to ensure correct data management for HRIS system
- Prepare materials for Bonus and Salary review process - function spreadsheets/ merit and bonus pools and analysing results
- Manipulate datasets using excel skills including vlookup, pivot tables and array formulas.
- Assist with the creation and development of HR reports, metrics and statistics.
- Extract and analyse HR data for the HR function and wider HR leadership team
- Provide rigour around data and processes relating to key HR activities and initiatives.
- Support key HR operational activity.
- Identify data issues/risks and raise through the appropriate channels.
If this is starting to sound like you, please do get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.