Handle have partnered with an amazing Global Media Company who are looking to bring on board an HR Data Analyst for the next 6-12 months as part of a new team!
You will be part of a global project team sat within HR and you will have responsibility for managing the master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
Attention to detail is essential in this role, as well as a wealth of experience as a data analyst. Having a strong understanding of the most popular data analysis tools and databases is essential as you will often make recommendations about the methods and ways in which the company obtains and analyses data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting data
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Work alongside managers to establish business needs
- Collaborate with a team of analysts to process information accurately
- Manage reporting and make recommendations based on your findings
- Create new data collection and analysis processes
Experience as a Data/HR Analyst in a creative business is essential for this role and you will have ideally gained experience working with global teams.
You must be immediately available or able to start a new role in the next few weeks!
This is an amazing opportunity if you have an analytical mind and have the ability to troubleshoot data. If you are able to code that is also highly desirable but not essential.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.