Are you an adaptable, influential and ambitious HR professional seeking your first HR Director position with one of the most recognisable and formidable media brands?
This unique role will provide you with an opportunity to work on the senior leadership team, with control of several business areas and will have key responsibility for c500 employees and continually growing, from corporate, blue collar and white collar industries; all within a media production environment.
Reporting directly into the VP of HR in the US and managing a team of 4 currently, you will play a key influencing role in development of new Corporate and HR policies and practices, as well as acting as a trusted advisor to Management. We are looking for an individual who is unafraid to challenge the status quo whilst maintaining a professional yet engaging persona. Gravitas is essential.
- HR Programmes & Policies: End-to-end leadership of company-driven HR programmes, adjusting in line with business goals and feedback. This will include, amongst others: performance improvement plans; succession planning; training; and employee performance reviews.
- Employee Relations: Assist local management with performance-related issues.
- Recruitment: You will oversee strategy and practice to meet with the ever-changing nature of the industry, seeking solutions for flexible staffing.
- Compensation & Benefits: Collaborate with relevant department heads to meet business goals and ensure compliance. Responsible for accuracy of payroll, leaver admin and benefits.
- Organisational change: Be proactive in identifying solutions to workplace issues, given Corporate and business parameters.
- Leadership: Manage the HR team and take responsibility for developing each team member.
- Miscellaneous: Ad-hoc projects as needed; manage the HR budget; build and maintain strong relationships across the business; attend networking events to remain current with industry best practices.
What prior experience are we looking for?
- Business Transformation
- Process Engineering aligned with business goals
- Change Management
- Evidence of building solid relationships with senior management, influencing and collaborating in decision-making processes
- A true generalist
- Media background: production, entertainment, or attractions business highly desirable
- Key collaborator
- Ability to apply common sense and "think outside the box" strategies to problems and solutions, rather than relying on strict procedure (i.e. not a corporate approach)
- Resilient, flexible and a powerful force within a business
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a fantastic brand in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to send your CV through to us!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.