Are you a senior HR professional looking for a challenging HR Director role in a creative media environment?
Handle are partnering with this respected media organisation who are looking for a business focused, strategic HR Director to lead on people strategy for the UK. Reporting to the Global HR Director, this is a fantastic opportunity to work a part of an evolving team at an exciting time for the business as it grows internationally.
Working autonomously this role will require strong leadership ability and commercial focus driving forward HR strategy for the region. You'll act as a true senior business partner as well as leading the HR team and responsibility for effective HR service delivery. You'll have a fully generalist remit, and work closely and collaboratively with you global senior HR and specialist colleagues.
Ideal candidate will have:-
- Broad senior generalist experience gained across a range of sectors, industries and functions
- Strong relationship building experience and true commerciality
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually, and demonstrable experience of developing and driving an HR strategy/agenda
- Ability to build trust, tailor style to individuals and situation in order to be able to partner effectively and influence decision making
- Demonstrable ability of guiding and coaching senior leaders and managers, providing constructive feedback as and when required
- Sound familiarity and experience with HR specialist disciplines and how to best leverage these - ranging from talent management and career development, recruitment, performance management, organisational development and design, compensation and benefits, to learning and development
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, coupled with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities and a track record of delivering in a resourceful manner
- Outstanding people leadership skills with a clear commitment and passion for coaching and developing others
- HR or business-related degree and post graduate qualification
If you feel you fit the above and would be interested in finding out more please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.