Are you seeking a new challenge within an innovative and progressive tech company? Do you thrive in a role that offers autonomy and ownership of HR operations and involvement in exciting HR projects?
Handle Recruitment are working closely with an international software company who are seeking a HR Generalist to join a fast paced and proactive team. As the HR Generalist, you will take responsibility for providing outstanding support to employees. Working with a team, you will support operational delivery of the employee strategy, effective management of the employee lifecycle, employee relations case management and managing ad hoc projects to support the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a sociable, talented and like-minded team who are proud to be part of a great brand. They believe employees are at the heart of their business, so are committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they're part of something special.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with your key Stakeholders to enhance employee processes, programmes and practices necessary to support growth
- Provide ongoing advice around employee management, employee relations case management, career development and training
- Provide advice and support to Managers and Colleagues on matters relating to employee relations and employment law which includes sickness, lateness and performance management
- Working with the Development and Culture team to address training needs and deliver L&D aspects of the employee strategy
- Identify opportunities to make enhancements to existing policies, processes and procedures which foster sound employee relations
- Ensuring the operational delivery of Pay Review/ Bonus/ Performance Reviews
- Managing recruitment needs and processes
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.