Are you a HR Generalist with a passion for contemporary Art? Handle are partnering with a world renowned arts organsition looking for a generalist HR Manger to join their London base.
Working on a stand-alone basis, you will be the contact for all things people related covering the full HR spectrum from recruitment, training, ER, reward and all HR Administration.
This is a creative, fast paced and entrepeneurial environment, constantly changing and moving forward. You will work to support the business through changes, acting as a sounding board to managers, lots of coaching and general contact across all areas.
Ideal candidates will...
- Have a solid HR Generalist background, ideally within smaller creative environments.
- Be proactive, friendly and approachable with a collaborative working style
- Have strong influencing skills and be a good negotiator
- Have problem solving ability, a practical head for finding solutions that are non-corporate and suit the creative culture
- Be self-sufficient and happy both supporting on more complex issues at the same time as running day to day HR Admin
- Ideally be CIPD qualified or working towards this, and have strong academic record
Please feel free to get in touch to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.