Are you an experienced HR Manager with a reputation for providing excellent HR support to the business in a generalist capacity? Do you understand HR on a commercial level within a creative environment?
Handle are working an exciting opportunity with a well-established Luxury Fashion brand to find their next HR Manager on a contract basis (circa 12 months).
Our client is a fast-growth business with an entrepreneurial mindset. They are looking for a natural relationship builder able to influence and guide decisions at all levels. You will be credible, intuitive, and hands-on.
You will report into the General Manager and HR Director, and manage an HR Coordinator. The role is operational with some focus on project-specific work.
- Partnering: develop effective and long-lasting working relationships across the entire business, providing first-class support for management on coaching and development needs.
- Employee Relations: disciplinaries and grievances; provide coaching and support to managers and employees to resolve conflicts and enhance team effectiveness.
- Recruitment: Manage the 360 process; reduce need for recruitment agencies but liaise with them when required, ensuring terms are negotiated, agreed and signed.
- Learning & Development: identify training needs and work alongside external training providers to oversee the coordination of training sessions.
- Miscellaneous: coordinate the annual salary review process; oversee benefits and reward process; identify gaps in existing HR policies and contribute to developing new ways of working; manage and develop the HR Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will be...
- A strong HR generalist, ideally with experience working in a fast-paced, Luxury Fashion business.
- A self-starter; someone who likes to identify where improvements can be made and align strategy with the needs of the business.
- A natural business partner, able to build strong relationships organically.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Experienced in mentoring and developing any direct reports.
- A natural influencer.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious HR Manager to gain unique experience working in a well-established and innovative Luxury Fashion business. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.