Handle is excited to be partnering with an independent creative brand who are on the lookout for a standalone HR Manager to take full ownership of HR needs for c.70m employees globally.
Working autonomously, supporting international client group you will lead on all things people & talent related covering the full HR operational spectrum. You will be heavily involved in talent attraction, acquisition and development as well as Employee relations.
In addition, you will be working directly with the Senior Management Team and so our ideal candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills.
This dynamic and entrepreneurial company is passionate about their people, their success is a sum of their employees and this HR Manager role plays a pivotal role in the engagement and retention of them.
- Ability to manage a range of complex ER issues
- Exceptional knowledge of employment law
- Consultative and collaborative team player
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, partnering at senior leadership level
- Experience within a fast-paced, art/creative and evolving business
- International HR experience would be beneficial
If you are a collaborative HR Generalist who enjoys a standalone role in a creative environment, please get in touch today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.