Are you a strong a HR Manager with experience gained in media or a similar fast paced, dynamic industry?
Handle are working with an iconic entertainment brand who are looking for a strong HR manager level candidate to join them on a permanent basis to support the studio production arm of the business.
This is a fantastic role for a broad HR Manager who is looking to build on their experience in an exciting, ever changing and innovative international environment where there is never a dull moment!
It will be a varied and hands on remit where you'll need to build fantastic relationships across the business up to VP level.
Reporting into a HR Director you will have the support of a coordinator, as well as a central team who look after admin.
- Ensure the best talent is being sourced and retained.
- Identify business needs and talent development opportunities.
- Advise and support managers on all ER cases and employee queries.
- Coach managers on all best practice processes and employment laws
- Assist on ad-hoc projects when required.
- Design and drive solutions, processes and initiatives across the business.
If you are a HR Manager who thrives in an environment that never stands still , please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.