Are you an established Senior HR Advisor or an existing HR Manager looking to a join a global media agency? I am looking to speak to professionals who are immediately available, or coming to the end of a current contract.
We are looking to find a multi skilled HR generalist to support a number of teams, reporting into the HR Director. The ideal candidate will have a consultative style of HR, with a focus on getting the best results from busy people. You will ideally come from a media/communications/creative background.
The candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop from a fantastic leader, and so should be hard working, self motivated and compatible with a high-energy business.
- A strong understanding of UK employment law.
- The desire to problem-solve and improve systems and processes, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt advice and process to the commercial needs of different departments.
- A hard-working, self-motivated, extra-mile attitude compatible with a fast-paced, high-energy business.
- A willingness to learn quickly and handle issues wherever required, always with enthusiasm.
- Fantastic communication skill, both written and oral.
- Flexibility around working hours, areas of responsibility, and priorities in line with business needs, and responsiveness to quick direction changes.
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients - previous media experience is desirable.
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers.
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times. All employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, and any breach will result in immediate disciplinary procedures.
- Experience with recruitment, especially junior team members would be desirable.
If you thrive in a creative environment, and are looking for a role with amazing career opportunities, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.