Are you an experienced HR Advisor seeking a new challenge with strong focus on ER? Handle are working with a brilliant media agency to find a Senior HR Advisor to support the Head of HR on all things Employee Relations.
You will work in a team of 4, reporting into and working closely alongside the Head of HR. Your client group is circa 750 perm employees plus 50 freelancers.
This is a heavily operational role with high volumes of ER within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment; namely TUPE, performance management, redundancies, and end-to-end management of disciplinaries/grievances. The Head of HR is very supportive of personal development and will give you the unique opportunity to lead on all ER.
- 60% Employee Relations: Advising & coaching line managers; managing high volumes of TUPE processing from start to finish (4 currently); redundancy management at junior to mid-level; and supporting the Head of HR on Senior level matters.
- 30% Immigration & International Affairs: Management of the sponsorship process; main point of contact for Immigration Lawyers; Co-ordination of inter-company transfers on a global level; and generally keeping up to date with ever-changing immigration laws.
- Comp & Bens: Working closely with Head of Payroll on various projects; running income protection and life assurance schemes.
- Projects: e.g. reviewing on-boarding and HR induction process and streamlining process.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced HR Advisor hungry to learn more
- Unafraid to get stuck in wherever needed
- Passionate about their job and the industry they work for
- Highly accurate and possess fantastic written and oral English skills
- Experienced in working for a fast-paced and challenging environment, e.g. TV production or general media/creative environment in a mid-large sized business
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Circa 35 days' holiday (incl. bank holidays, day off for birthday, days off over Christmas period)
- Regular team lunches
- Company parties
- Exercise classes
This is a unique opportunity for those keen to escalate their development in ER management. Please apply now if you think you can take on this brilliant role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.