Handle are working with an award winning media company in London who are looking for an experienced and credible HR Manager to come on board.
We are looking to find a multi-skilled and hands on HR generalist to support a team of around 80 across London and EMEA, reporting directly into the CEO.
The ideal candidate will have a consultative approach to HR, with a focus on getting the best results from busy people. You will ideally come from a media/creative background and enjoy working in a smaller business with a fast paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop and have extensive exposure to the senior leadership team and decision makers. You therefore need to be hard working, self motivated and compatible with a high-energy business.
- A strong understanding of UK employment law, and confident at advising a CEO.
- The desire to problem-solve and improve systems and processes, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt advice and process to the commercial needs of different departments.
- A hard-working, self-motivated, extra-mile attitude compatible with a fast-paced, high-energy business.
- A willingness to learn quickly and handle issues wherever required, always with enthusiasm.
- Fantastic communication skill, both written and oral.
- Excellent at prioritising in line with business needs, and responsiveness to quick direction changes.
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers.
If you thrive in a creative environment, and are looking for a role with amazing career opportunities, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.