Do you get excited about the prospect of working for a top-performing PR & Communications Agency in a leading HR role? Are you an experienced HR Manager who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
Handle are working with a leading PR Agency to find a full generalist HR Manager. Reporting into the MD of Operations, and with one direct report, you will be take responsibility for advising on all HR-related issues across the Agency.
Our client hires and retains the very best individuals on the market and they pride themselves on creating a fantastic working environment, with focus on a "work hard, play hard" balance.
Key areas of focus:
- Learning & Development: Assist line managers in developing goals & objectives, e.g. performance improvement plans.
- Employee Relations: Performance management; disciplinaries; capability & conduct; grievances; flexible working requests; redundancies; probation reviews; absence management; TUPE, etc.
- Employer Branding: Develop and deliver initiatives to support and improve the agency's employer brand proposition.
- Comp & Bens: Support with the pay and promotion cycle where necessary.
- International Mobility: Manage and support international mobility and provide advice on immigration legislation.
- Other: Develop company policies and procedures aligned with business values and best practice; maintain the HR database; ensure effective payroll processes are in place; deputise to the MD of Operations as required.
What will you bring to the role?
- Broad HR generalist experience
- Experience representing HR in various internal groups
- Motivation, initiative, and a commercial approach to HR
- An understanding of how an agency business operates
- Strong attention to detail
- CIPD and/or a relevant degree
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced generalist HR Manager to broaden their skills within a fast-paced, high-volume and challenging environment.
Apply now if this sounds like you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.