Are you a relationship focused HR Manager looking for the next challenge in your HR career? Are you keen to work in a creative environment with a collaborative and people focused business culture?
Handle are working with a well-known retail business to help find an exceptional HR Manager. Partnering with c250 employees, this is a broad generalist role, really varied remit. In this business, the HR Manager role is focused on building relationships with MDs and working with them to look at their divisions/team including structures, changes, complex employee relations cases and working with their leadership teams to coach and develop.
The HR Manager will need to be confident at line managing and have the knowledge and experience to coach and develop junior HR members of the team.
Key areas they would love to see..
- Experience of building senior level relationships
- Taking a lead on complex ER cases
- Coaching and development at senior levels
- Helping a business through change
- you'll embrace a challenge and will be comfortable using initiative to make decisions or judgement calls.
- Ability to flex your style to meet the needs of different teams.
- Pro-active and a team player, you will also be comfortable operating with a level of ambiguity, and have a real passion for books!
Please get in touch for more information about this fantastic role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.