Are you a standalone, lead HR Business Partner looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a collaborative senior leadership team in fast growing progressive company?
Handle is excited to have partnered with a hugely successful creative media agency to source their new Senior HR Business Partner heading up a team of 2.
This is the perfect opportunity for a commercial and strategic thinking HR Manager to move into a HR team with the full backing of senior management and to have autonomy for the People & Culture Programme.
As part of their continued expansion, the senior leadership team are dedicated to providing development and growth opportunities for their employees.
Building upon their established talent development strategy, you will be a passionate advocate of internal mobility, and encourage managers to sponsor an ongoing culture of progression and career advancement
In this owner managed business you must be a strong communicator, ready bring ideas and opportunities to the business to influence, shape and grow the HR function.
The successful candidate will have:
- proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- a broad generalist experience including employee relations, compensation, training and coaching
- passion to create an environment that inspires, people think outside the box and to do things differently
- experience working in an incredibly fast paced environment
- an emphasis on relationship building, be a proactive team player commercial mind-set and approach
If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career, please apply and get in touch with us today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.