Handle HR are pleased to be partnered with a global social media brand to recruit an exceptional HR & Operations Events Manager on an interim basis. If you are organised with experience collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver memorable events, this may be the role for you!
- Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing onboarding tasks and programs for new employees
- Working with staff who are remote to drive consistency across global processes
- Partnering with the L&D Onboarding team as well as other key business departments including talent and recruitment to deliver on operational strategy
- Project managing side projects to help support with onboarding growth plans
- Assessing service provided and making recommendations on changes to ensure best level of service
Overall you will oversee and facilitate successful onboarding events from the initial planning stage to coordination on the day. To be considered for this role, you must be attentive with a can do attitude and an ability to work well under pressure. You'll also understand and demonstrate the importance of excellent customer service when working with internal and external partners. Previous experience working within L&D or HR Operations is required for this role as you'll be expected to demonstrate solid understanding of the HR function to ensure you provide a seamless service. Additionally, previous work experience with Event Coordination is also essential for this role as you be required to manage the coordination of multiple events. Other preferred skills for this role include data analysis experience and project management (PMP/PMI) certification.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving brand on a contract basis. If you are immediately available to start with the relevant experience outlined above, apply!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.