A nationwide leisure and retail organisation based in West London is seeking an experienced HR Operations Manager on a 12-month FTC.
Based in their Head Office and reporting into the VP of HR, the HR Ops Manager will be responsible for project managing a small HR team in delivering the very best level of ER advice to employees across the business. Full generalist HR role with focus on managing the new system implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage 2xHR Assistants and 1xER Advisor.
- Working closely with the HR team to oversee the day-to-day running of recruitment strategy to meet the wider needs of the business.
- Defining and implementing a pay and reward strategy aligned with business requirements; working alongside the Payroll team to ensure effective delivery of employee benefits; and coordinating annual pay reviews and the pay bench-marking process.
- HR System implementation: develop, manage and coordinate the brand new HR system.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in HR service delivery within a medium-sized organisation.
- Experience working within a multi-site environment.
- CIPD qualification.
- Ability to take a commercial approach to HR.
- Excellent HRIS experience and proven ability to analyse HR data.
You will be an effective internal and external relationship builder, analytical in your approach, highly driven, a brilliant People manager, and have a key eye for detail in all aspects of work.
Please apply now if you match the criteria for this brilliant role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.