HR shared services manager required to join a North London based, international media business.
This is a newly created role and an exciting opportunity to be involved in assessing the current set-up and supporting on the development of an international HR shared service function. This diverse and evolving business is going through a period of transformation so it's an exciting time to join, and a great opportunity to really shape and develop a function.
The role will be a mix of project work around the design and improvement of the existing small shared service team and BAU HR operations. The team currently operate tactically and need shifting towards a truly customer focused approach, with a service driven ethos.
- Designing and developing HR process for the core employee lifecycle processes covering HR Administrative process, ER and Reward.
- HRIS and self-service - ensuring these are maximised and efficient in line with business requirements
- Team management of the HRSS team (x5)
- Designing HR processes fit for purpose across a range of international locations and business areas with diverse requirements, including whole employee lifecycle, payroll and benefits.
- High level of compliance in terms of employment law, regulations and data protection
- Providing project management expertise to HR programmes and initiatives across the business
The ideal candidate will have…
- Involvement in the implementation of a HR shared services model
- Designed business processes in a complex and ideally international environment
- Experience in an international role within a fast paced, commercial business (Media/ Retail/ Tech)
- Knowledge of range of HR disciplines, including international mobility, employee relations, payroll and benefits administration across multiple regions and legislation's
- Sound HR policy knowledge and confident providing guidance, support and direction to HR
- Excellent HRIS experience and general confidence with technology
Personality wise, you will have a collaborative and flexible approach, and be comfortable and calm working at pace. Highly professional and well presented, you will have excellent communication skills be data focused and highly numerate.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.