Global FinTech business in East London have a newly created position for a HR Operations Manager. Fast paced, creative and non-corporate culture, this is a business with a true people focus, strong values and always looking to continually improve and innovate ways of working.
Joining a well-established, collaborative HR function, this person will oversee a small HR Ops team, coordinating a pro-active customer-centric HR service for around 500 employees across 16 countries. On a day to day basis, you will be tasked with ensuring your team provide a high level of service and that they have the most effective tools in order to do this. You will define benchmarks for success when it comes to HR Operations - this is a real blank canvas position in that sense.
The HR Ops Manager will also play a key role in driving forward a range of EMEA HR projects, managing the communication of initiatives and overseeing their successful implementation.
Ideal candidates will have…
- Previous experience in an HR operations role within EMEA.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law and working practices and cultures in EMEA.
- Successful record of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience of managing others to deliver successful outcomes.
- A continuous process improvement mindset
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Focus on delivery and ensuring the highest possible standards are met.
- Strong commercial acumen alongside a data driven approach to solving problems.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to generate ideas and implement improvements.
High level of IT literacy with advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency in using HR Information Systems; Workday would be an advantage.
- University degree or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in a second European language, in addition to English is desirable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.