Are you a proactive HR Project manager who is experienced in specialist systems? Do you have experience in compensation planning & reward?
Handle are working with a leading interactive entertainment company who are looking for a HR Project Manager to support on a 9 month maternity cover.
This is a standalone role which is focussed on three key areas including specialist systems, commercial insights and compensation/reward. Playing a collaborative role, you will work with the VP, HR, Central HR team and Pillars to understand the business, identify gaps/opportunities and deliver technical software solutions, in addition to maintain and optimising current systems, producing tailored commercial insights and coordinating our compensation planning and reward process with a focus on technology, data and insights.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience driving projects
- Highly technical proficiency and digital fluency with ability to assess software solutions business viability and ROI
- In-depth understanding of the commercial value of technology in HR
- Data, reporting and analytics focussed with an eye for detail and an ability to produce and communicate key commercial insights
- Knowledge of compensation and reward planning processes.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.