Are you a highly experienced HR generalist with strengths in reward and compensation strategy? Are you commercially orientated? Are you able to work closely and efficiently with key stakeholders across an international business?
Handle are working on a very exciting opportunity for a Reward Director to join a leading global media business. This is a 12-month FTC to start in October. The successful candidate will have a mixture of both generalist HR experience as well as being a Reward/Compensation & Benefits specialist.
Reporting into the SVP of HR and responsible for managing a Senior Reward Manager and Reward Admin; the HR Director for International Reward will partner with the global Reward team and HR Business Partners across all International regions of the business. You will work closely alongside key figures on the development and implementation of a compensation strategy aligned with business objectives, employee engagement, recognition, and retention.
Your key stakeholders will include HR Directors, HR Business Partners, Heads of Talent Acquisition and Organisational Development, the Global Reward Team, the International Finance Community, and more.
What will the role involve?
- End-to-end management of the compensation review process across the International business.
- Developing HR generalists in the use of tools to support decision-making for reward activity.
- Partnering with US Reward and Global Mobility colleagues to drive improvements in partner services.
- Developing competitive relocation packages and improved access to and understanding of information to support decision-making for talent attraction.
- Providing guidance to the International HR community to support global compliance activity including employee training. Acting as a brand ambassador at all times.
- Analysing reward data to support strategy development.
- Supporting the SVP of HR for executive deal activity, e.g. early renewal discussions, LTIP management, bench-marking, and solutions for executive retention.
What experience are they looking for?
- Substantial exposure to working at a senior level as part of an international HR team.
- An individual with a strong HR generalist background.
- Evidence of driving and implementing HR strategy across multiple markets of an International business.
- Degree/CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Media industry experience is highly desirable.
- Strong IT and HR System experience.
- An influential and persuasive character.
- An excellent communicator; you enjoy building lasting relationships to deliver key business objectives.
- A problem-solver.
- Detailed and analytical mind-set.
If this sounds like your dream role, please don't hesitate to apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.