Handle have partnered with a leading global media company based in Central London who are looking for a HR Systems Administrator to come on board for an initial 12 month FTC.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a junior HR professional or someone who is looking to broaden and expand their HR and systems experience in one of the worlds most renowned communications agency.
This is an initial 12 month FTC, with huge potential to go perm, and join the wider HR team in a more generalist HR role once the contract has finished.
The company are at the end stages of implementing a new HR system (Workday and Talent Space) which is a vital tool that will help the business manage all HR and employee files and data in a more efficient way.
Sat in the wider HR team and reporting directly into the Compensation and Benefits Manager, you will be the go-to person for HR queries and utilise the HR system, benefits portal and intranet system.
This is the ideal role for candidates with 6-12 months HR experience looking to join a market leading and well known media company where you will gain an incredible foundation of knowledge and experience to kickstart your HR career.
As well as the usual HR admin duties around new starters and leavers, you will also be trained how to pull crucial reports from the HR system and how to provide crucial data for the wider business.
- Managing the HR System by generating contracts and offer letters
- Input new starter and leaver info onto the HR system as well as any contractual changes (salary increases, working hours, job title, line manager)
- Pull reports and conduct audits for payroll changes, job description changes, line manager changes,
- Benefit renewal (the company has exceptional perks and benefits so you will make sure that every employee is making full use of these incredible benefits on offer!)
- Add new users to the intranet and benefit portal
- Help train new starters on how to use the system easily
If you have a problem solving attitude and are looking to quickly progress in your HR career, this is the place to be.
If you have previous experience managing a HR system with regards to all employee information and are looking for a new role within a creative media business that is fast-paced, collaborative and passionate about the work they do, then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.