Here at Handle we have partnered with a global entertainment business who are looking for a HRIS Analyst to join the wider HR services team.
The role is to support in the role out and implantation of Workday, so experience of this platform or other HRIS systems would be desired. The successful candidate will manage set HR and payroll cycle processes each month and work with the respective teams to achieve these within deadlines, this role will act as the link between HR Advisors and Payroll team and the respective Workday and ADP systems, and assist with reporting as part of the above cycle.
The role will also involve helping with implementation of new Workday components, ongoing functional business analysis through stakeholder interfaces, implementation of solutions, ongoing research into WD (internally and externally through WD user groups), trouble shooting, assisting in scoping out functionality requirements
- Human Capital Management system, HRIS and Recruitment ATS experience. Workday exposure an advantage.
- Systems reporting and analysis experience
- Advanced excel usage- for example pivot tables, v look ups at a minimum- more advanced preferable
- Database management outside of HR- they should be comfortable working with databases and have prior experience
- Process oriented and customer service focused, ability to work with different personalities under pressure ensuring different systems are aligned
- Cheerful and calm approach to work
- Flexibility and personable/calm, attentive to detail, methodical, logical, rational,
- Deadline driven
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.