Are you an experienced Workday Analyst?
Here at Handle we have partnered with a global music business who are looking for a Workday Analyst to join the wider HRIS services team.The HRIS team supports development and ongoing maintenance of multiple, complex global HR systems, including Workday.
This team works directly with internal customers to answer questions, fulfil requests, troubleshoot and resolve system issues, provide recommendations, and manage system enhancements and updates. The HRIS Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day run support of Workday.
The role is to support in the role out and implantation of Workday, so experience of this platform or other HRIS systems would be desired. The successful candidate will manage set HR and payroll cycle processes each month and work with the respective teams to achieve these within deadlines, this role will act as the link between HR Advisors and Payroll team and the respective Workday and ADP systems, and assist with reporting as part of the above cycle.
Key Job Functions
- Provide technical and functional support for Workday, managing ongoing configuration, design and maintenance
- Assists in analysing all current processes, and recommend plans for continued improvement
- Serve as the SME alongside internal system developers
- Liaise between customers and 3rd party vendors
- Assists with the development of new reports, metrics and dashboards for stakeholder needs (HR)
- Human Capital Management system, HRIS and Workday exposure an advantage.
- Systems reporting and analysis experience
- Database management outside of HR- they should be comfortable working with databases and have prior experience
- Process oriented and customer service focused, ability to work with different personalities under pressure ensuring different systems are aligned
- Cheerful and calm approach to work
- Flexibility and personable/calm, attentive to detail, methodical, logical, rational,
- Deadline driven
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.