HRIS SAP Analyst - Media / Music
We are looking for an experienced SAP HR Analyst for a global Media / Music company to administer and maintain the day to day activities in the HRIS (SAP system) ensuring the system is functional and all data is captured and reported accurately.
This role is working closely with Compensation, Benefits and Payroll team as well as various vendors.
- Solid SAP HCM experience.
- SAP HCM Modules PA, OM, BN and AM and ESS and MSS.
- accuracy, highly organised, detail oriented.
- Excel skills: report writing and presentation; formula writing; vlookups; spreadsheet formatting.
- Run all PA40 Actions; New Hire, Employee Change
- configuration of various modules within HRIS system: Absence /Time Off, Reporting, Business Processes, Compensation, Talent Management.
- SAP master data through
- Work with Talent Acquisition team on position management within SAP HCM.
- testing changes to SAP HCM
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.